Action = feedback = clarity = confidence to show up, be seen & make your mark.
TIPS TO HELP YOU TAKE ACTION:
1. DO IT FOR JUST ONE. The fear that surrounds showing up & taking action is often knowing there's a possibility that no one will read, listen or buy. But if you focus on just the ONE… because let's be real, there is always ONE person who needs to hear what you have to say ... that will give you the confidence to keep on sharing.
2. CHUNK DOWN. Get SPECIFIC. Focus on SMALL daily steps. When you try to do too much, over think or over plan, you create overwhelm. This gets you out of that high vibration space where you attract the results you want. The idea is to create from INSPIRED PLACE.
3. ONLY TAKE INSPIRED ACTION. Everything carries an energetic vibration. When you’re not feeling confident in your purpose in that moment, you force creation and sharing, and transfer that low-vibe energy to your potential client. This will likely repel them & not create the outcome you want.
Bottom line: when you’re not feeling it (b/c there will be days, trust me), it’s more productive to rest and get back to your heart, and then pick up from there.
4. DETACH FROM THE OUTCOME: Success happens on the journey, not when you reach some specific destination. Being open to receiving during the process and listening to the feedback from your clients/the market provides the clarity you need to pivot your biz/program/strategy as necessary. Don't forget: where you are supposed to end up or who you are supposed to become is often packaged very differently than you originally envisioned.
5. SIMPLIFY AND FOCUS on only the actions that maximize your results (80% of results come from 20% of you action…get more by doing less, that's how I roll). This strategy helps guard your energy (& and your sanity) so you can keep showing up fully for your peeps.
6. DO THE MINDSET WORK to move past the fear and insecurities around showing up and being seen. Action will be lacking with a limited mentality. You can’t possibly produce the results you want if you don’t think you are good enough or worthy of them.
I promise, once you decide on sharing your gift, God/the Universe will conspire to support you.
AND I WILL TOO, CHICK! Comment if you ever need a personal cheerleader 😘