People think they’re either confident or they’re not.
But really, that’s a bunch of horse 💩.
Everyone is innately confident; some just haven’t nurtured that part of themselves yet.
Or maybe they’ve tried to, but haven’t had the right tools or knowledge to do so.
The reality is, confidence is already inside of you.
But bringing it to life means letting go of the limiting beliefs and the shame around your imperfections…
and starting to believe that you have your own unique superpower that literally has the power to change freaking lives, human hearts that specifically need what only you can offer.
It’s about stepping into your courage and being vulnerable, and taking the scary as shit action to SHARE and BE SEEN.
Because showing up in the world and sharing your authentic truth is the SECRET SAUCE to bringing your confidence to the surface.
And guess what happens when you start to step into your power …
You give others PERMISSION to step into theirs … imperfections and all.
And isn’t that what it’s all about?
As you take poop your pants 💩 scary action, you attract a tribe that believes in poop your pants 💩 scary action too. And together you can poop your pants 💩 as you leap together (that’s a little much… I know 😂😳), nurturing, supporting, cheering each other on to a higher level of not only confidence, but of being.
BUTTTT, ya gotta start girl. So here is my Confidence Blueprint I shared at the All In Women’s Conference last month to help you do just that. Scroll for full on explanations of each crucial step.
Once you start to do the work to show up as your true self, God/the Universe will conspire to support your growth & your most confident life.
1. upgrade your mindset
Ask yourself why you aren't showing up?
If you're not showing up confidently, your brain is running on unconscious beliefs that are telling you that you aren't good enough (likely from childhood experiences).
After identifying the thoughts that are keeping you fearful, doubtful and stuck, it's time to reprogram your subconscious mind with beliefs that mirror your future self - that reinforce your worthiness for success and abundance.
Each new thought & choice that you make that is in alignment with your future self primes the brain to install the neurological
hardware to actually think, feel and act like the kickass chick you want to be. As you practice the new ways of thinking & being (through the mindset techniques I’m about to teach you), you are rewriting a new program, so eventually making choices that are in alignment with your future become automatic at the unconscious level.
2. get clear on your superpower
God gave you a UNIQUE gift, and NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE can do it like you. People NEED what only you can provide ... you would be doing the world a disservice by not honoring your superpower.
HOW TO FIGURE OUT YOURS:
1. Sit. Get quiet. Tune into your intuition. And Listen. Most people already know exactly what their superpower is. So by quieting the mind and tapping back into your intuition, it’s likely that it will quickly bubble back up (as I’m sure it has been doing for quite a while).
2. Close your eyes. Envision what it would look like to pursue this superpower. When you do, witness how your body reacts - do you fully expand or is there some contraction? If you expand, your shoulders will broaden, your body will feel a tinge of excitement, a smile might creep into your face. Insert what contracting may feel like.,
3. Then ask yourself: “Does this idea AND the execution light you up? All too often, we love the idea of something, but if it’s not completely for us, the execution will feel hard and heavy.
4. Do the above exercise as a “gut check.” Just because you’re good at something does NOT mean it’s your superpower.
3. Lose shame around your story (and share your truth)
Part of your superpower, is the story that goes along with it.
It’s most likely that what drew you to the work you do, is the past pain, trauma and experience that you have overcome and that has shaped who you are today.
This story is your vehicle for change. Pain always has purpose because it equips you with the experience, tools and knowledge to help others going through similar struggles.
So no matter how ugly, embarrassing, debilitating you think your story is,
your “mess” is your message and it’s your obligation to share it. Because
someone needs to hear it. Someone needs you.
BUT. for your story to have power to change lives ... you have to share it.
And to have the confidence to share it, you have to let go of the shame around it.
When you lose the shame around yours, you are giving someone else permission to lose the shame around theirs and truly accept themselves for who they are.
Talk about powerful [insert goosebumps here].
4. Focus on who you serve
Take the “I” out of the equation & you'll stop focusing on how perfectly you need to show up. When the pressure’s off, the worry, fear and doubt fades away and it becomes all about them, the impact you’re making and the lives you are changing.
Another helpful tip: Do it for the ONE. The fear that surrounds showing up is
often knowing there's a possibility that no one will read, listen or take action.
But if you focus on just the ONE… because there is always ONE person that needs to hear what you have to say. That will give you the confidence to continue to voice your gift.
Never forget that the purpose in you creating/building/dreaming lies not in how many are watching, but in the lives you are impacting.
And guess what sister? With consistency, I promise you, One will turn into 100, which will turn into 1,000, which will turn into 10,000.⠀⠀⠀
Keep your focus on who you are serving and why, & your fears around your imperfections will melt away.
5. Take daily inspired action
Action gives feedback which offers clarity that creates confidence.
STEPS TO TAKE DAILY ACTION:
1. Chunk down. Take small daily intentional steps. When you try to do too much or overthink/over-plan, you create overwhelm, which gets you out of that high vibration where you attract the results you want. The idea is to create from inspired place.
2. ONLY take inspired action. Everything carries an energetic vibration. When you’re not feeling confident, you force creation and sharing, and transfer that energy. The viewer/potential client will feel that low vibe energy, not creating the outcome you want. When you’re not feeling it, it's more productive to rest and get back to your heart, then start creating again.
3. Detach from the outcome. The magic happens on the journey, not when you reach some specific destination. Be open to receiving during the process, listen to the feedback & pivot as necessary. Being open prevents the anxiety, stress, pressure and fatigue that comes along with over-thinking and over-planning every little step, thus keeping you in a space of joy, excitement and gratitude – high frequency emotions in which the universe (including your ideal client’s) responds to.
4. Simplify and focus on only the actions that maximize your results by doing less (80% of results come from 20% of you action).
I promise, once you decide on sharing your gift, God will conspire to support you.